parksC O M M I T T E E
Beginning in 2010 the Parks Committee began work on a need assessment for the City of Haskell regarding recreational needs. Input from the public was gathered during public meetings and surveys conducted at Harmony Grove Schools. That information was used to create a plan for recreational improvements.
1. Add Lighting to the walking trail 2017
2. Half or full size basketball court with steel poles and nets (ADA accessible) with lighting 2017
3. Adding concrete to the batting cages, and add picnic tables 2017
4. Install four (4) in ground picnic tables for existing pavilion 2018
5. Adding taller fencing to the fields and netting 2019
6. Install 3-5 sets of new bleachers (ADA); (or one on each field) 2020