The Haskell Community Center, located at 539 East Elm Street, is available for rental for birthday parties, wedding and baby showers, meetings or anything other than to make profit for an organization or group. A $50.00 rental fee will be charged that is non-refundable, and a $25.00 deposit, which is refundable upon inspection of the building after use. Anyone interested may call Haskell City Hall at 501.776.2666 to check the calendar for availability.
COMMUNITY CENTER RULES
- Only groups for non-profit will be allowed use of the Community Center.
- All groups will be required to fill out an information sheet for their group. This information sheet will include a person of contact – this person will be responsible for the key. Person of contact will have to sign for the key when picked up.
- Key will have to be picked up during regular operating hours of City Hall, Monday thru Friday 8:00 – 12:00 and 12:30 – 4:30.
- Key must be returned immediately after group finishes.
- There will be a deposit of $75.00, to be paid when the key is picked up. $25.00 of the deposit will be refunded, if key is returned and the Community Center is left in good clean condition.
- All groups will be responsible for cleaning up behind themselves or forfeit their deposit.
- All groups will be responsible for any damages their group does and will have to pay for damages and forfeit deposit.
- Overnight events will not be allowed.
- Do not adjust heat/cool thermostat. It is automatically pre-set.
- Do not sit on tables.
- Check bathrooms to make sure water is turned off and toilets are not running.
- Turn off lights and lock door when leaving.
- If pavilion and grounds are used, the same rules apply as above.